We did initially give them a good charge, although I am thinking they are not
getting charged fully after testing a rundown.   We are watching the currently
going into the batteries with the TPDIN, and that is showing zero current, but
we are going to pull them off the system and charge separately once to see how
they react to that.   I am guessing the MeanWells will take quite a while to
charge those up fully.  We are using 14 ga stranded wire between all components
in the system, except the AC feed.  That is solid copper.

Thanks,

David Coudron
david.coud...@advantenon.com<mailto:david.coud...@advantenon.com>  |  Mobile:
612-991-7474