From: "Keefe John" <keefe...@ethoplex.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 7:30:01 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Openfire/trillian

Slack or rocketchat

On May 11, 2017 4:28:45 AM CDT, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com> wrote:

Slack. Slack slack slack. SLACK!

:P

(Or Ryver!)

- Josh

On May 10, 2017 10:46 PM, "Steve Jones" < thatoneguyst...@gmail.com > wrote:

I finally talked the boss into converting ro trillian from spark for our
openfire server. I actually purchased the trillian client livetime licence for
myself its so perfect. Probably would move the whole unified to trillian if
openfire wasnt so free and easy to manage. The only drawback to trillian, aside
from not owning the server for free is mack addresses defalt to emojis iunless
you configure the client otherwise