Not totally sure what you are asking here. Normally there is no switching. Everything is running the DC bus. When AC fails the rectifier/power supply just stops supplying DC power to the bus. So the batts supply the current. Power comes back on and the rectifier once again powers the loads and charges the batts.

-----Original Message----- From: Matt
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 12:16 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] 24V Battery Revert and Charge Module

What is everyone using for switching from AC to battery backup at sites?

I normally have our other guy take care of that part.  But we normally
have a DIN mount 24V power supply, a DIN mount packetflux site monitor
that monitors power supply output and battery voltage and some DIN
mount module that does charging and switching between the two.  Also
have a 24V to 48V converter to power our 450i etc stuff.

Monitor the site monitor with SNMP and start emailing alarms if power
supply voltage drops.  Also graph power supply and battery voltage
with MRTG.

Curious what others are using here?