I think there is a X.25 in there some where

On 05/23/2017 09:24 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
ArcNet,Token Ring, LANtastic..my memory is foggy..cough cough

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Dustin Jurman <dus...@rseng.net <mailto:dus...@rseng.net>> wrote:

    Those were the good old days when the only tools you needed was a
    t connector and a 50 ohm terminator. J

    DSJ

    *From:* Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *Ron M.
    *Sent:* Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:11 AM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Ethernet over coax

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10BASE2
    <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10BASE2>

    Been there, done that?

    On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Harold Bledsoe
    <hbledso...@gmail.com <mailto:hbledso...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Hi folks,

        It's that time again - looking for brave, er I mean beta users
        for an ethernet over coax system. The same one could be used
        for phone line later.

        The protocol is based on g.hn <http://g.hn> so it can support
        PTMP on the system.

        Please shoot me a note offlist and I'll get you added.

        Thanks,

        -Hal