Good morning. I'm hoping someone already has experience with this. I'm putting up some AF11X links and I want to power them off our 24VDC plant via PoE. I've used the Tycon TP-DCDC-2456G-VHP units before on AF24: they're 24V input, 56V out on all 4 pairs of PoE. Specifically, they're:

+(3,6)(4,5) and -(1,2)(7,8)

The AC PoE bricks that comes with both the AF24 and the AF11X are the same:

+(1,2),(4,5) and -(3,6)(7,8)

Tycon says it works on the AF24 because they use a bridge rectifier on the PoE power inputs so they're polarity insensitive. They're saying ask UBNT.

Does anyone know if the AF11X is the same way? I posted this in UBNT forum, too.
--

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband