Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of... I suspect it's just fine, but yeah... $800 experiment.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband

On 5/23/17 11:27 AM, Mathew Howard wrote:
There's a pretty good chance you're not going to get a direct answer to the question unless somebody is willing to try it. I couldn't ever find anywhere that UBNT has ever given an official answer to any of their stuff working with anything other than poe pinouts they print on the spec sheets (but it obviously does work though on some of their stuff). I accidentally hooked up an AF-5x with the wrong pinout (I think it was actually the same as that), and it apparently worked fine, so I would guess that the AF11 will work too, but likely the only way to find out for sure is going to be to try it... and risk letting some smoke out of an $800 radio...