To be honest, unless he is using some odd P2P addon for Kodi it's unlikely.
Most of the addons comb the net for the videos and aggregate the links for
you to watch on Kodi - which means your not sharing it back. Some kind of
popcorn time variant which is built on bittorrent is more likely, but I
don't know if any of those still exist.

Joe

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:09 AM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net