Ok - so this is what I was thinking.  I thought my breakers were rated for
much more current, but it looks like they are only rated for 5A (both AC
[1] and BATT [2]).

In short - I need a breaker that can handle more current, correct?  I have
these breakers at a ton of sites.. can't believe I just noticed they were
only rated for 5A. :(  In the meantime, I may need to use an external
charger to get these batteries charged back up.

[1] http://www.alliedelec.com/altech-corp-2c5um/70076204/
[2] http://www.alliedelec.com/altech-corp-1c5um/70076445/