Ok - thanks for the info!  It looks like the R-Series breakers are only for
AC, though?  On the AC side, I'm thinking of this one:

http://www.alliedelec.com/altech-corp-2du25r/70075748/

Do you have any suggestions for a single-pol 10A DC breaker that I can use
for the BATT side?  I'm not finding anything in Altech's lineup that
matches these specs.