Pic attached of a serrated blade with a small chute

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Hogg
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 11:14 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pull blade vs chute blade

I've done the chute method and the pull blade.  After many times of issues with
the pull blade, we stuck with the chute.  A pull blade in my opinion is only
good for short straight shots.  All the cable contractors around here are
required to do chute.

We use chutes on all of our plows, from the smallest hand plow to the largest
RT115 we have.  From 18" to 4'+ in the ground.

Regards,
Chuck

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 3:23 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com> >