For some reason I thought I had tested this, but now it's not working. I thought that the EPMP 1000 GPS units (5ghz gigabit with Sync) will support up to 54V, and would Run POE+. I'm trying to power them off an Edgeswitch, and I can only get them to come up if I run them at 24v. At POE+, it looks like it just keeps cycling the power on and off. Does the POE+ only work if the 45,78 pairs are Reversed? I have another site that I can run at POE+, but I think I might have the pairs reversed on the cables between the Edgepoint and the APs.