At Fort Bliss, contractors are not allowed to work in extreme heat or if
winds are above 25mph...they have inspectors driving around.  Last year
while I was on a lift with my beach umbrella one of them took
pictures...checked my harness and told me about strict adherence to rules.
Made sense to me... Don't do streneous work in extreme heat...

Jaime Solorza