Wow, made it through our game, nobody passed out.  On the hand, I beaned 3 guys
in a row in the 6th inning which was a clue it was time to call it a night.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:19 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT..Hey Rory...we have a cold front

http://www.elpasoproud.com/news/father-and-son-hikers-found-dead-near-carlsbad-caverns/746506701
Jaime Solorza

On Jun 20, 2017 8:33 AM, "Jaime Solorza"
<losguyswirel...@gmail.com<mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:
At Fort Bliss, contractors are not allowed to work in extreme heat or if winds
are above 25mph...they have inspectors driving around.  Last year while I was
on a lift with my beach umbrella one of them took pictures...checked my harness
and told me about strict adherence to rules.  Made sense to me... Don't do
streneous work in extreme heat...
Jaime Solorza

On Jun 20, 2017 8:19 AM, "Cameron Crum"