Our electric company has two large solar farms that will service some 3000
thousand homes to start.  Fort Bliss has tremendous solar foot print and
expanding so it is bringing prices down.. there are three solar companies
in town now when a few years back they came in from New Mexico to do onesy
twosy installs.   I am going to train my nephew's and grandkids on setting
these up for summer jobs... they even offer classes at community college on
how to install...

Jaime Solorza