Affordable high efficiency 72-cell panels are, in STC rating:

http://sinovoltaics.com/learning-center/quality/standard-test-conditions-stc-definition-and-problems/

330W 2.0 x 1.0 meter size = 172W/square meter STC

Or very nearly the same for 60-cell (1.65 x 1.0 meter) panels, at 175 to
181 W/sq meter.

Really high efficiency but more expensive panels, made of the top tier mono
cells, are now at 210-215 STC W per square meter. Have not purchased any
yet. But those were the main focus of my original post, to figure out how
significant the cost difference is vs. $0.52/watt 345W panels. And figure
out possible vendor sources.