I'm not one for using productivity apps and methods.

I do carry around a pen and notepad with me everywhere.

But I'm finding that it's not easy to reference the crap load of notes and
thoughts I put in these, then pile up in a corner when they fill up.

So I'm thinking of doing SOMETHING to change the way my 'inputs' come in to me
and get processed into actionable items.

Over the years I've flirted with a number of apps/software packages and
methodologies but nothing seems to stick with me.

Now I'm set to make something work.

I assume a lot of you are like me in this regard.

Anyone find a solution/group of solutions that helped them organize and track
progress on actionable items?
Also recording and reference notes like topology drawings, meetings notes,
switch port changes etc, lol!