I don't think they have any desire to open up SNMP, it doesn't seem part of
their strategy.

They have yet another NMS, in UNMS, which seems to be supporting everything
from ptmp radios, to backhauls, switches, routers, gpon, and cpe devices.

They have radios with severe RF filtering, GPS sync, real-time spectrum
analysis, their own silicon... indoor radios with with MU-MIMO, 802.11r,
and beamforming... Their UniFi offering is actually pretty solid now,
though the router management needs real work still, but they are
progressing rapidly. DPI is nice. MPLS is good, but obviously needs
hardware acceleration.

Anyway, my point is that this in many ways is not the company of even just
a few years ago. They still have things to work on, as does any company,
but overall I think they offer incredible performance on top of reasonable
costs without license key hell.

FCC is posting new stuff from their various branches all the time, and LTU
might be very interesting.

It's a good time to be in this market as an end user... Better than in many
years.

- Josh