From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 10:22 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Muni F I B E R

lewis, what city is that project in ohio in?

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Lewis Bergman
<lewis.berg...@gmail.com<mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I did skim it. I guess you could read it either way but you are likely right.
Still seems a bit high. I am only familiar with one other Muni dark fiber
project in Ohio and they are having a difficult time trying to recoup their
cost and leave enough margin for a provider to take it the last step
profitably. Who knows; maybe this will work.

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:13 AM Chuck McCown