I have not asked if you can do test drives from that location.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 8:38 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] The big boys are coming back into the game

There's a showroom in the city, what's wrong with that?

2312 South State Street
South Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Then Aspen and Vegas should have a unit you can buy and ship from?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 7:45 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  I really want to test drive the Tesla 3.  Utah is one of those Fu*ked up
states that will not allow them to sell direct or be a dealer unless the other
dealers allow it