Never thought I'd see the day where I had to deal with this, but I have a
site where they're taking down the house/power and living in a trailer.
Trailer has to have Internet but can't provide the power (sigh).

The objective now is to have a Force200+Nano5 on a pole out in the yard for
service.  Figure this is about 10 watt load.  How much panel/battery do I
need?  This is not mission critical and only needs to run for months, so we
don't have to deal with winter nights.

Is there a place we can get panels ordered/shipped in the next day or two?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343