Ok,
Thats what I was looking for that magic number
I know last year most didnt have an issue with 8Mbs doing what they needed.
Now its another race to open up the gates

On 07/11/2017 01:38 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Voip will be low.  Less than 100Kbps.
Control data and management will be low too.
Video is highly dependent on where it is coming from and what quality.
I imagine Music will be low.
No idea about Game.
Data, zero to infinity.
But I know, that I can survive doing all of these things on 15 Mbps without too much discomfort.
*From:* Dave
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:36 PM
*To:* Animal Farm
*Subject:* [AFMUG] doing the math
Ok,
I am wanting to look at performance margins on a few of our systems and
I need to find out some things like
Video streams
Music Streams
Game streams
Voip
Data
Control data
Management

MAX stream per device worst case IE:55 inch Led Smart TV U4K
Standard Stream per device average case IE:55in LED using Xbox to stream HD
Basic Stream per device Low end case IE: Portable device stream HD

I guess I am looking for a chart to give me an idea of how much bandwidth is needed to sustain these streams

Thanks