Just find the crappiest, loudest generator you can then remove the muffler.
Have it run 48 hours per fuel refill or drop a 55gal drum there.

If they are onsite in a trailer they will be begging for an extension cord,
conduit or other alternative.

Hrm, maybe my Seattle passive aggressive is sneaking out.

ryan

--
D. Ryan Spott | NGC457, llc
broadband | telco | colo | communities