From: "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 7/12/2017 8:59:28 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Microsoft Updates Thrashing Connections

Oh, that's unlikely to be of significant help, but I can check. What is the CDN it's connected to?

Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>