I actually tried using Metrolinqs on half of this link when they first came
out, but I was never able to get it to even link... but I'm not sure if the
64.8ghz channel was supported at the time, so maybe it would be different
now?

I guess a realistic option might be to split the 24ghz link to two hops as
well, which should easily get the availability I want, and then bond it to
a 60ghz link to add capacity...

Speaking of bonding, it looks like the Siklu 2x00 series only has 1Gbps
ports... so I'm assuming to get full capacity I would have to bond two
ports together? They aren't doing like Ubiquiti and calling 1Gbps full
duplex 2Gbps are they?