So typical issues with new product lines coming thur..
Gen 1 tends to be a good attempt but often issues are found and worked out.
Gen 2 tends to have the 'fixes'
Gen 3 has improvements (actual).

Another trend that we see is that lots of mfg are having the practice of
introducing 'improvements' in the product line, without making a lot of noise
(I can understand the reasoning for it).

So, I what I shared earlier was on the basis of having some first hand
information about internal improvements (and I am not talking about the
'hardware lockup bug'... they have redesigned and improved the 60ghz antenna on
the newer units and that is why I specifically stated the 2.5 unit)...

(FYI, I have a couple of units that are supposed to go up on a 1.1 mile link,
next to an AF24 for testing... as soon as time permits).

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street