we have some links we are about to license, we can "get by" with 2'
antennas, but one is right on that margin.
we can do 2' all day long at all the sites involved, anything bigger and
wed have to do some retrofits that will create some other issues, not a
huge deal, just prefer to not have to deal with the repercussions
we would like to have some troubleshooting flexibility down the road. maybe
a 4 and a 2 or 2 3s, just depending on how the actual path performs over
time
so can we do that, license them all with 3 or 4' and install 2' today?
I'm thinking no because of the antenna patterns on the PCNs not being as
narrow with the smaller antenna, but id like to hear its totally doable
with fcc blessing and they'll even send a guy with a rope to pull them up
for us