this is exactly right. LTE only works as good as it works because of the
little bit of advantage you get from the LTE protocol/scheduler and because
3.65Ghz is generally a much quieter band. as soon as your introduce noise,
it all does start to break down.

--

Adair Winter
VP, Network Operations / Co-Owner