From: "George Skorup" <george.sko...@cbcast.com>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:50:22 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] RB1100AHx4

Anybody using this yet? Is it stable? Will it run 6.38.7/bugfix or does
it require current or RC?

Had two AHx2's die last night. Did have two NIB spares that I've been
sitting on for over a year. One of them, apparently the fans don't work
at all and ether13 is funky, but that's typically my SiteMonitor base
port, and it does work at 10/half, just takes about 10 seconds to link
up. That one is in a temp controlled shack as well, so good nuf.