Woulda been nice if they stuck at least one SFP or SFP/SFP+ slot on it. Obviously they were trying to use the same 1100 form-factor and case though.

On 7/22/2017 5:17 PM, Adair Winter wrote:
The dude edition version rocks!

On Jul 22, 2017 5:00 PM, "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net <mailto:af...@ics-il.net>> wrote:

    My friend Tom Smyth has one.

    Ether11-13 was always funky in one way or another on the AHx2s.

    I'm still waiting for the AHx4 without the Dude crap. I don't need
    my router to have extra SATA ports, an SSD, etc.

    Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
    Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix><https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange><https://twitter.com/mdwestix>