It is updated every couple of years and last year went through such a major
overhaul (that took 2 years to do) that they have refused the normal R56
cert renewal. If you had a current R56 cert they made you go back for a
refresh cert and if your cert was older than 2 years you have to retake the
entire course.

I don't think it is any better than the RUS guide for telco's but it is
designed for tower based comm sites so it includes guidance that the RUS
guide doesn't, and vice versa.

Since this is a public list I am not goiing to publish the download link
but if you want it email me.