I will say, I really like the UBNT ONT, and I've been thinking of offering
it as a premium option because of the display.  Having the ability to show
usage easily is very nice.  I just feel UBNT missed the price mark here,
and missed the opportunity to do something big like ngpon2 with 40gb/s
capacity capabilities.  That would have rocked the manufacturers.

Regards,
Chuck