From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 6:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Great portable propane generator

How do you weatherproof it, aren't the plugs just exposed on the side?

On 8/3/2017 5:09 PM, Steve Jones wrote:

 <http://www.genconnexdirect.net/honda_propane_modified_generators.htm>
http://www.genconnexdirect.net/honda_propane_modified_generators.htm

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 3:45 PM, Jim Bouse [Brazos WiFi] <j...@brazoswifi.com>
wrote:

Where did you buy that nice machine?

Jim

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone