On 8/17/17 11:33, Mathew Howard wrote:
I think the point is, on a B11 link (well, both of ours, anyway), the modulation will be all over the place at any given time for no apparent reason. Every other licensed radio I've ever used will sit at full modulation (or whatever it's supposed to be at) unless there's something wrong with it, or there's a major storm going through that causes enough fade for the signal level to drop. B11's tend to act much more like I would expect an unlicensed link to act.

Isn't it just a wifi-based thing in a licensed band?