I doubt any of our personal opinions matter because when (if) it comes to unemployment, it will be the opinion of the dept of labor that matters.

That said, I'd say he was fired: the employer initiated the departure. Clearly, that was the intent.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband