Also, Worth looking at just the epmp1000 connectorized and use your own antennas.
use force 180's for the clients.

On 08/23/2017 07:15 AM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
I am putting up a link for a library and I originally quoted the 450i about a year ago. This link goes to a Sheriff's department so could use 4.9G so I would like the product to at least be capable of that band. GPS sync would be nice as they have plans for another link in the future.

 1. Is the 450i still having the water penetration issue?
 2. Is there a better Cambium product out there at or around the same
    price point? Say...no more than double?