I've got a WISP client that wants to mount a large enclosure outside his house
for 'the usual'.

I'm a bit out of practice on these, but I remember getting a largish 3' x 3' x
18" or something similar metal box for this type of thing.
And mounting a shelf and some fans and creating venting on the bottom with some
filters for dust etc.

Is there a 'solution' available for this from Streakwave or somewhere?

Like a large box already done up right?

Also, he's got lots of UBNT POE, and one of my Airfiber links to host in it.

So what's the newest/latest method for on roof antenna to POE arrestors/power
solution?

Yeah, it's been a while, lol!