Its much less awful than initial estimates. They had said we would be down
to just over 50% refining capacity, as it stands we are still in the mid to
high 70s, and as I understand it only one refinery is slated to be offline
for an extended time.

Its best to just get 20 or 30 gallons in reserve cans in the garage, more
if you have the capacity. It shouldnt be impactful, but we are coming up on
the labor day price hike, in conjunction with this, theres going to be some
gouging attempts, but its been made federally clear that gouging wont be
tolerated.