Pretty sure you can use an 802.3af injector on Mimosa.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 9/2/2017 10:53 AM, Steve Jones wrote:
We have an awol mimosa power supply and a crew hanging radios. What can i use to power one of these. I have a syncinjector and i think agigabit powerinjector. Some 48v power supplies and i think a 65 volt power supply from cmm4. I dont have a mimosa power supply handy to reference. I think i have a couple spare af24 original power supplies too, if i recall they were an odd duck. Im in a real pinch here and am driving between sites looking to see if somebody dropped it.