http://backhaul.help.mimosa.co/backhaul-faq-voltage-input-specifications

Here's the specs on the inputs. It's pretty flexible on pin options it accepts.

On Sep 2, 2017, at 11:31 AM, Steve Jones
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:

This is pinout. Im assuming epmp 2000 ap power supply wont work. I havent
checked packetflux website yet for the gigabit powerinjector to see if the
jumpers will let me do it cause im driving

On Sep 2, 2017 1:07 PM, "Jaime Fink" <ja...@mimosa.co<mailto:ja...@mimosa.co>>
wrote:
Yeah really any 48VDC injector, it takes 802.3at PoE.

> On Sep 2, 2017, at 10:53 AM, Steve Jones
> <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> We have an awol mimosa power supply and a crew hanging radios. What can i use
> to power one of these. I have a syncinjector and i think agigabit
> powerinjector. Some 48v power supplies and i think a 65 volt power supply
> from cmm4. I dont have a mimosa power supply handy to reference. I think i
> have a couple spare af24 original power supplies too, if i recall they were
> an odd duck.
> Im in a real pinch here and am driving between sites looking to see if
> somebody dropped it.

<20170902_131452.jpg>