Then we better get our act back together on rare-earth minerals..

On 09/04/2017 09:44 AM, Steve Jones wrote:
Foxconn is coming here (IPhone)
Taiwan is hoping this goes down, their sovereignty is on the table
Philippines and Malaysia used to produce, probably a lot of shuttered factories
we haven't closed the door on cuba yet
There is no shortage of slave labor nations, china knows this.
When you rely on the spoils of slaver and servitude such as we do, its best to spread the risk around, and that's what we are poised to do with this. It will hurt in the wallet for a time, but in the end, we would be better, critical components will make their way back to silicon valley, the rest of the stuff will spread out.

We actually have a great deal of bargaining power in all this.