The strategy is similar to the stick of dynamite on a pile of more dynamite
thats around the support colums under an old folks home in a room filled
with tripwires that will shut off the oxygen to half the residents the
minute you go in.
There is no real strategy to be had, just the inevitable reaction.

Last estimate i read was over 1.2 million casualties in the first 5 minutes
of a military action ala artillery raining down in seoul.

The "overwhelming" military response to an aggression from them (the only
way china will stay out of it) equates to a mass genocide on our part. This
isnt about our normal judicious delivery of freedom rain, this is an
advesary that is fully prepared to be extincted.

The end of the day its going to be alot about prevailing winds and which
nations we want to rain radioactive material on if our missile defense
systems are successful.

We have a chunk of texas in shambles, a territory about to be decimated and
another state in the path. Our west is on fire and our nation is on the
verge of a civil war. We just recommitted to a middle east conflict. There
really is no better time for the hermit kingdom to get froggy.

There really is no way to have a full strategy in play for escalation.

But, we have mothballed factories all over this country just itching for a
retooling. Radio costs are going to burp, but stabilize.

The bad thing i could see happening from the production coming back
stateside is a trend back to proprietary everything