I heard stories and even used to talk to a guy who worked there.  Unfortunately
a heart attack got him several years ago.
The "public" story was "Trillion Texas" purchased them, I believe.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rory Conaway
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 2:42 PM
  Subject: [AFMUG] What happened to Trillion in Alabama

  Trying to understand why they failed and lost their grant.  There were
allegations that they spent money on things not allowed and that they were
supposed to bring in matching funds that never materialized.  Just wanted to
confirm that.

  Rory Conaway . Triad Wireless . CEO

  4226 S. 37th Street . Phoenix . AZ 85040

  602-426-0542

  r...@triadwireless.net

  www.triadwireless.net

  "A hot dog at the game beats roast beef at the Ritz." - Humphrey Bogart