I remember reading about all of that when it happened.  Some of the people who
tried to put it together reorganized under a non-profit run by local church
leaders - but from what I know - they got no where.  Fiber is not cheap... :(

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rory Conaway
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 2:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] What happened to Trillion in Alabama

  That’s the company.  Here is the announcement when they got their funding.

http://www.trillionusa.com/2010/09/15/trillion-communications-receives-59-million-broadband-grant-alabama/

  here is when it got axed.

  http://www.selmatimesjournal.com/2012/10/04/massive-broadband-project-axed/

  Just wondered if they were able to get reinstatement.

  Rory