So tempting.... (think good thoughts, think good thoughts)

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 1:41 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pauls cashflow with afmug

Hey Chuck my friends are cheaper than a lawyer and results are guaranteed.  Let
me know....

On Sep 16, 2017 10:53 AM, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Swap #2 and #3
  And the split was between Wireless Beehive/Beehive Telephone and Wireless
Beehive Mfg.

  Later I mothballed Wireless Beehive Mfg as McCown tech owned all the
equipment and intellectual property.

  The legal battle has entered its fourth year.  Wheeeeeee!