Just wanted to follow up and say that this list is a great resource for
knowledge but also for the people. We were able to get the APs from a member
and they will be on the tower tomorrow weather depending.

Thanks

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brandon Yuchasz
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 9:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Anyone have a few epmp 2.4 GPS APs they could ship me
overnight?

We are in a little bit of a pinch. We have had three towers damaged in
storms over the last three days and are completely out of spare APs in ePMP
2.4 GPS units.

This last tower location didn't receive damage until 4:45pm today and by the
time we were made aware and verified the damage it was fairly late in the
evening and I could not order units. So I figured I would reach out to the
list to see if I could come up with 3 APs from anyone that they could ship
out to me overnight UPS. I won't be able to get them moving until Monday
from any distributors but If I can get them moving tomorrow from one of you
all we can hang them Monday.

Hit me off list if you can help.

bran...@gogebicrange.net

Obviously I will pay for the units and any shipping cost. I can send paypal
or give you a credit card if that works.

Thanks in advance.

Brandon