From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mathew Howard
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:40 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Wanna throw up in your mouth?

That's pretty much how I've always seen it... NN always seemed to me more of a
solution to a problem that people were afraid might be there someday, which the
market would more than likely take care of by itself if it actually does
happen, than a solution to an actual real problem.

On Sep 27, 2017 11:26 PM, "Jason McKemie"
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com<mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>>
wrote:
I'd think the big guys getting greedy (and being allowed to do as they wish
with their networks) would only help the smaller providers. It's certainly
possible that I'm missing something though.

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017, George Skorup