I would say ginos situation exceeds pinch at this point. Alternative option
have to exclude shipped items.

Stolen generators and fuel is happening for the next 6 months minimum.

Shipping will free up a little better by the end of next week as dock
storage can be moved as more drivers and fuel become available. Traversal
paths are opening up but not like we envision.

I did just make a salt cell out of ductworks and copper wire with regular
table salt. Puts out just under a volt at .01 amp. Thats with crummy
material and a low quality electrolyte. (I heard dodge neon transmissions
have sodium in them)