i would be concerned if they (schneider) got uppity. I cant imagine the
wisp market is a very big component of their suppression sales base, id say
its multiple zeros after the decimal. BUT would you want to risk an
injunction?
They likely wouldnt not win, but that doesnt stop a cease and desist from
being enforced.
When i worked for the partner company and signed the no compete, he told me
flat out that the paper was essentially useless and if i wanted to start up
as a competitor to just add into my startup cost how much in legal fees i
think he would burn slowing me up. should they decide to do it, I think the
same would apply, and im guessing their resources is bigger than your
resources.

poking a bear is not always the best course of action, no matter how much
fun it may be or how good it may feel. Much the same dilema as the hot
blond with the nice rack at the bar who has a questionable adams apple. You
know it would probably be fun, and the chances of her having a crank under
that dress is slim, but is it really worth it in the big scheme of things?