I have a few projects coming up that will require some cabinets. After
looking about I find that they are still rediculously expensive.

I am attempting to source them out of China at which I am having a decent
degree of success. At the moment I am attempting to ensure that the Hitachi
air conditioners are well supported here in the states.

Dimensions internally are about 70Hx31Dx31W. Room outside the 19" 4 post
for outlet strips and the like as you can tell. They would ship with a
48vdc power supply since those are required for the AC fan. Aux fan and LED
light would also be 48VDC. It may be possible to change that to 24VDC if
enough people had to have it that way.

So far, an IP55 cabinet with 110VAC 1000 Watts AC for mounted, ground bus
bar, heater, auxillary fan, at least 30 RU 19" rack, separate battery
compartment (probably 12 to 15 inches tall) , and single access door. I am
still working on making sure the breaker panel is Square D or breaker
compatible. Some dry contract alarms will be available like door opening,
high temp, HVAC failure. Nothing to exotic there. I have not specified an
auxillary generator plug but I could.

Looks like it will run me about $2500 landed if I buy a few dozen. I am
still trying to figure out how I would take care of warranty issues but I
believe I'll be able to work this out.

Is anyone interested in taking a few at that price? Shipping is likely to
cost upwards of $300 each depending on location of course.