if you have a trailor and enough boredome to make a trip to illinois we can
do one of two thing, I can give you my address and rip you off in markup,
or i can give you our guys contact info in peoria Illinois, and if you like
seafood, hes right by there. just FYI, I would prefer to rip you off and
give you my address